Don’t you ever wish you could have pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Pizza all the time anyone? Now you can have it without the guilt of missing breakfast. My breakfast pizza is topped with all your morning favourites.. There’s sausages, eggs and bacon too, of course topped with the new Cheese Love Pizza Cheese which makes it super cheesy and yummy. Oh and did I mention this is the best Pizza base recipe too!
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- Cheese Love Pizza Cheese, grated
- Cooked sausage, chopped
- Cooked Bacon, chopped
- Onions, sliced
- Pizza Sauce, as required
- In a bowl, add warm water, yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Stir and let sit for 10 minutes or until it froths up.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour and salt. Add the yeast mixture and mix together. Place the dough on a clean surface and knead for 8-10 minutes. Return it into the bowl, spread the 1 tbsp olive oil over the surface of the dough and cover the bowl with a cling film.
- Let sit for 2 hours in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in size.
- To prepare the pizza, roll a portion of the dough to a thickness of your liking. Transfer the dough to a greased pizza pan (I like to use the pizza pans that have holes in them as they make the pizzas super crispy) and top with pizza sauce.
- Spread the cheese over it, followed by sausage, bacon and onions. Finally, crack the eggs on the pizza and drizzle some olive oil over it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 12-15 minutes or until the bottom of the base has browned nicely.